The World's Worst BEST Website Ever! - (TWWWE)
Use TRUMPglish with your Words!
Everyone LOVES Donald TRUMP, and those that say they don't are just LIES from the lamestream media! Since TRUMP is the greatest person who ever LIVED and we all should model our behaviour after him, it is a sure *(your) fired* way (tee hee) of getting people to read what you say on your sight.
Words to Use On Your Sight
- Goodly – gooder than good.
- Badly – badder than bad.
- Bigly – bigger than big.
- Huge – bigger than bigly. Optional spelling YUGE.
- Tremendously – huger than huge.
- Beautiful – anything that's good.
- Sad! – if you use sad! it must be used with an exclamation period or two!!
- Believe Me – people will automatically agree with anything you say if you tag it with believe me, believe me.
- Covfefe – not coffee – if you're a REAL TRUMP fan, you'll know how to use it with your words.
- Fake News – any time you want to prove you're right in a blog post or if you want to spout off some real facts, just say the alternative facts is fake news.
- Loser – this is a REALLY good one!! Describe everything you disagree with as LOSER. Loser users of Apple products. Stupid people who use LED screens are losers. Loser librals.
- Unprecedented – meaning it's probably happened before. So a beautiful example is it's unprecedented that BRUSH SCRIPT is the GREATEST FONT OF ALL TIME. Make sure you use UNPRECEDENTED frequently when talking about things that are truly true.
- MAGA – just splash MAGA somewhere on your sight and traffic will SHOOT THRU THE ROOF. It will also raise your status to another level when someone sees MAGA on your sight!
This sight was best viewed through
Internet Explorer but they got rid of that, so probably
Firefox. View through at least a 1024x768 resolution - definately not with a smartphone. lol. Macs are still stupid and so is Safari so this sight prolly won't look right through Safari or an Apple. We feel sorry for you Apple worshippers :(
© 2008-2021 TWWWE. All Rights Reserved. So there! Contact ----> firstname.lastname@example.org